My First Corporate Job and first Salary

I was started worked as a desktop support engineer at a small company and my salary is 16000 /month.

I got only 13420 in hand. "Salary has been credited 13420 " 😍




This is my first Salary,

from which i send 5000 to my father (who living in my hometown, a small village in UP)

1000 room rent (too low because i used to living in a slum area in Mumbai, 3 persons in one room).

1500 for my travel expenses to the office.

I spend 1500 for buying one jeans and one shirt from local shop, this is first time in my life i am going to wear something from my own earnings 🥰.

Rest of the amount is for daily food and other needs.

it is very tough to survive in Mumbai, Iam very thankful to my friends & relatives who helped me a lot.

Note - "This is my first corporate job, but before this, I worked at a computer shop where I used to earn 4k per month."

Thanks for the reading, sorry for the grammar Iam absolute beginner on Blogger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Jimmy Tata?

भारत की प्राचीन ऋषि परंपरा कमजोर जरूर हुई है, मरी नहीं है...